We appreciate the trust that you have placed in us to care for you and your dental health needs.
In an effort to follow the latest guidance from the CDC, the American Dental Association, the American Association of Endodontists, and the Virginia Dental Association, and to keep everyone in our community safe, we will continue to implement the following adjustments to our office routines. We appreciate you and are grateful for your efforts in joining us in confronting this change in health care delivery.
Please be aware that dental offices have been identified as a “high risk” environment for potential exposure for both staff and patients. During the initial phase of this pandemic, our office was quick to adapt and stay ahead of the daily changing recommendations to maximize public, patient, and staff safety. These measures have allowed our office to provide the valuable urgent care of addressing endodontic-related dental emergencies that ultimately reduced the burden on emergency rooms. We are now allowed to offer treatment of non-urgent procedures and evaluation appointments and will be phasing into routine follow up of existing treatments.
To continue our role in protecting the public and all of our patients we ask for your cooperation in the following way:
- ALL individuals (patients and staff) will be screened for illness before entering the office. If you have any symptoms including, but not limited to fever, cough, loss of smell, & shortness of breath, please call our office and reschedule your appointment. For your safety and others, we will be taking your temperature in the office to ensure you do not have a fever above 99.6F.
- Please wear a face covering when entering our practice.
- We anticipate adjusting appointment times and lengths in order to ensure that patients do not need to wait longer than needed. Please let us know that you have arrived for your appointment by calling our office from your car. Once the prior patient has been cleared and we have completed our sanitization procedures, we will welcome you in for your appointment.
- Please only bring someone with you if absolutely necessary (driver, guardian, etc.). Please no children. Please leave any unnecessary items in your car.
- We encourage you to complete your registration forms online prior to arriving at your scheduled time in order to decrease the amount of time spent in the office. Please call our office if you are having trouble with the online registration.
- All team members at Russo Endodontics have had intense training in the enhanced recommendations for infection control and PPE recommended by the ADA, CDC, and AAE. These recommendations include the use of gowns, N95/KN95/Level 3 masks, eye protection, head cover, and single-use instruments where applicable. We are proud that we have met all CDC recommendations and will continue to monitor and adapt as circumstances change.
Again, thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We know that these and other changes may be inconvenient for both you and our office. However, we are confident that together we can protect your health and make a difference in our community.